Mazzonna, Fabrizio Aggiorna dati
- on appointment
- +41 58 666 4787
Ex Laboratorio, Ufficio 204 (Livello 2)
Via Buffi 6, 6904 Lugano
Sito web o pagina personale
- Professore-assistente - Facoltà di scienze economiche
- SSPH+ assistant professor and fellow of the Munich Center for the Economics of Ageing (MEA) at Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
Fabrizio Mazzonna is SSPH+ senior Assistant Professor in Health Economics at USI. He did his undergraduate and graduate studies at the University of Rome Tor Vergata, receiving his PhD in Econometrics in 2011. He has been visiting researcher at University College of London. In the period 2011-2012 he was a Senior Researcher at the Munich Center of Economics of Ageing (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute in Munich.
His research interests are in the fields of health and labor economics and applied microeconometrics. His research has mainly focused on aging issues, namely on the determinants of health and cognitive depreciation over time. He published articles in international journals on issues related to the effects of retirement and education on cognitive abilities of the elderly. More recently, he has investigated the effect of immigration on native and immigrants' health and the relationship between sleeping and health.
Since September 2014 is the scientific director of the Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+) Summer School in Public Health Policy, Economics and Management that takes place every year in August in Lugano. He is also the academic coordinator of the SSPH+ International Doctoral Courses in Health Economics and Policy.
Health economics, Labor Economics, Micro-Econometrics.
Aree di competenza
- Capacità cognitive
- Economia e politica sanitaria
- Gli effetti delle politiche sul fumo
- Invecchiamento della popolazione
- Migrazioni, mercato del lavoro e salute
- Sonno, salute e capacità cognitive