Seele, Peter Update data
- +41 58 666 4296
Stabile principale, Office 362 (Level 3)
Via Buffi 13, 6904 Lugano
- Assistant Professor - Faculty of Communication Sciences
Professor of Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics.
Peter Seele holds a PhD in economics from the university of Witten/Herdecke (D) and a PhD in philosophy from the university of Düsseldorf (D). Before working at USI he was Assistant Professor at the university of Basel and prior to that post-doc at the Institute for Advanced Studies in the Humanities (KWI) in Essen (D). He has studied at the university of Oldenburg and at Delhi School of Economics.
In 2009 he founded the Swiss Chapter of EBEN (European Business Ethics Network) www.eben-switzerland.ch
* CSR communication, especially CSR-Reporting
* Reputational risks due to perceived unethical behavior in the financial sector
* Philosophical and historical foundations of Business Ethics
* Cultural and religious foundations of moral sentiments in transnational contexts
* Business Ethics Education and generic skills