The main themes of the course are:
- What is corporate finance?
- The concept of value
- The discounted cash-flow (DCF) method in theory and practice
- Capital budgeting decisions
- Market efficiency and financial policy
- Financial structure and the Modigliani-Miller theorem
- Payout policies: dividends and share repurchases.
This course teaches the logic underlying the firm’s financial decisions: investment, financing, and payout policies.
In class with exercises
Compliant with COVID-19 guidelines.
Written exam in examination session
- Berk, J.. Corporate Finance, plus MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText. 4th Edition. Pearson Global Edition, 2016.
- Master of Science in Economics, Lecture, Internship or Electives, Elective, 2nd year
- Master of Science in Economics, Lecture, 120 ECTS, Elective, 2nd year
- Master of Science in Economics in Finance, Lecture, 1st year