Human Resources Management
We will cover seven topics in a logical sequence with the support of keynotes from guests operating in the field of Human Resources:
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Employer Branding
- Recruitment and selection
- Learning and training
- Performance management and reward
- Diversity and Inclusion
- The impact of technology on HRM
The course is designed to illustrate Human resource management practices (recruitment, learning and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, etc.) and promote a reflection on their importance to business
Sustainable development goals
- Gender equality
- Decent work and economic growth
- Reduced inequalities
The structure of each session will follow this framework:
- Content: Description of the topic, relevant research and literature to identify the key learning objects
- Experience: either a practical exercise, or a keynote or a case study.
Activities require students an active participation and preparation of materials and readings beforehand.
Students will need to download and read slide presentations, case studies and readings made accessible through the institutional ICorsi platform.
Active participation during classes will be evaluated.