The Controlling office manages USI’s finances jointly with the support of an external accounting firm.
The office is responsible for:
- Financial and analytical accounting, and related financial data and reports
- Closing the annual accounts and preparing the balance sheet, as well as liaising with the Cantonal Audit Office (responsible for the external audit of USI accounts)
- Supporting the financial management of mandates and projects, as well as issuing the relative reports
- Statistics and analytical accounting according to the guidelines of the Swiss Federal Statistical Office
- Collaboration with insurance advisers for managing Academic Care
- Management and support of scholarship USI.