The European Tertiary Education Register (ETER) is a database of higher education institutions in Europe which presents comparable information under headings such as numbers of staff and students, subject domains covered, research activity and knowledge transfer.
ETER is a joint undertaking of four partners:
- USI– Center for Organizational Research
- JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH, POLICIES – Centre for Economic and Innovation Research, Graz
- NIFU – Nordic Institute for Studies in Innovation, Research and Education, Oslo
- University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering Antonio Ruberti, Rome
- University of Pisa, Department of Electrical Engineering, Pisa