Articolo pubblicato in rivista scientifica (29)
- Chirico F., Criaco G., Bau M., Naldi L., Gomez-Mejia L., Kotlar J. (2018) To patent or not to patent: that is the question. Intellectual property protection in family firms, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice:1-30
- Hoskisson R., Chirico F., Zyung J., Gambeta E. (2017) Managerial risk taking: A multi-theoretical review and future research agenda, Journal of Management:1-67
- Criaco G., Philipp S., Karl W., Chirico F., Tommaso M. (2017) Parents’ Performance in Entrepreneurship as a “Double-Edged Sword” for the Intergenerational Transmission of Entrepreneurship, Small Business Economics:1-30
- Pittino D., Ascensión B., Chirico F., Sanguino R. (2017) Psychological ownership, knowledge sharing and entrepreneurial orientation in family firms: The moderating role of governance heterogeneity, Journal of Business Research-30
- Chirico F., Salvato C., Byrne B., Akhter N., Arriaga Múzquiz J. (2016) Commitment Escalation to a Failing Family Business, Journal of Small Business Management:1-36
- Bau M., Sieger P., Eddlestion K., Chirico F. (2016) Fail but try again? The effects of age, gender, and multiple-owner experience on failed entrepreneurs’ reentry, Entrepreneurship: Theory & Practice-30
- Akhter N., Sieger P., Chirico F. (2016) If We Can’t Have It, Then No One Should: Shutting Down Versus Selling in Family Business Portfolios, Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal:1-30
- Carnes C., Chirico F., Hitt M., Huh D., Pisano V. . (2016) Resource Orchestration for Innovation: Structuring and Bundling Resources in Growth- and Maturity-Stage Firms, Long Range Planning:1-15
- Naldi L., Chirico F., Kellermanns F., Campopiano G. (2015) All in the Family? An Exploratory Study of Family Member Advisors and Firm Performance, Family Business Review-30
- Sanchez-Famoso V., Akhter N., Iturralde T., Chirico F., Maseda A. (2015) Is Non-Family Social Capital Also (or Especially) Important for Family Firm Performance?, Human Relations:1-30
- Nordqvist M., Sharma P., Chirico F. (2014) Family Firm Heterogeneity and Governance: A Configuration Approach, Journal of Small Business Management
- Campopiano G., De Massis A., Chirico F. (2014) Firm Philanthropy in Family Firms: The Effects of Family Involvement in Ownership and Management, Family Business Review:1-35
- Chirico F., Bau M. (2014) Is the Family an ‘Asset’ or ‘Liability’ for Firm Performance? The Moderating Role of Environmental Dynamism, Journal of Small Business Management
- Chirico F., Salvato C. (2014) Knowledge Internalization and Product Development in Family Firms: When Relational and Affective Factors Matter, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice:1-45
- Dawson A., Irving G., Sharma P., Chirico F., Markus J. (2013) Behavioral Outcomes of Next Generation Family Members’ Commitment to Their Firm, European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology:1-30
- De Tienne D., Chirico F. (2013) Exit Strategies in Family Firms: How Socioemotional Wealth drives the Threshold of Performance, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice:1-30
- Dawson A., Sharma P., Irving G., Chirico F., Markus J. (2013) Predictors of Later Generation Family Members’ Commitment to Family Enterprises, Entrepreneurship, Theory and Practice:1-30
- De Massis A., Chirico F., Kotlar J., Naldi L. (2013) The Temporal Evolution of Proactiveness in Family Firms: The horizontal S-curve Hypothesis, Family Business Review
- Sciascia S., Mazzola P., Chirico F. (2012) Generational involvement in the top management team of family firms: Exploring non-linear effects on entrepreneurial orientation, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice:1-30
- Chirico F., Nordqvist M., Colombo G., Mollona E. (2012) Simulating Dynamic capabilities and value creation in family firms: Is Paternalism an ‘Asset’ or ‘Liability’?, Family Business Review
- Chirico F., Ireland D., Sirmon D. (2011) Franchising and the family firm: Creating unique sources of advantage through ‘Familiness’, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 35, 483-501.:1-30
- Chirico F., Sirmon D., Sciascia S., Mazzola P. (2011) Resource orchestration in family firms: Investigating how entrepreneurial orientation, generational involvement, and participative strategy affect performance, Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal, 5, 307–326.
- Salvato C., Chirico F., Sharma P. (2010) A Farewell to the business: Championing Entrepreneurial exit in Family Firms, Entrepreneurship & Regional Development: An International Journal.:1-30
- Chirico F., Nordqvist M. (2010) Dynamic Capabilities and Transgenerational Value Creation in Family Firms, International Small Business Journal:1-30
- Granata D., Chirico F. (2010) Measures of value in acquisitions: Family versus non-family firms, Family Business Review, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 341–354.
- Chirico F. (2008) Knowledge Accumulation in Family Firms. Evidence from Four Case Studies, International Small Business Journal, Vol 26(4): 433-462
- Chirico F., Salvato C. (2008) Knowledge Integration and Dynamic Organizational Adaptation in Family Firms, Family Business Review, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 169-181
- Chirico F. (2008) The creation, sharing and transfer of knowledge in family business., Journal of Small Business & Entrepreneurship, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 413-433.
- Chirico F. (2007) An Empirical Examination of the FITS Family-business Model, Management Case Study Journal, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 55-77.:1-30
- Granata D., Chirico F., Gazzola P. (2011) Sale: An alternative succession route for family firms: Valuation issues and acquirers' perception. Südwestdeutscher Verlag für Hochschulschriften, Switzerland (September 29, 2011)
- Chirico F. (2008) Improving the Long-run Survival of Family Firms: Knowledge-Management and Resource-Shedding Processes.. PhD. in Management, University of Lugano, Switzerland. Summa cum Laude
- Koiranen M., Chirico F. (2006) Family firms as arenas for trans-generational value creation: a qualitative and computational approach.. University of Jyvaskyla Press
Contributo in libro (12)
- Bau M., Chirico F., Zahra S. (2013) Self-Employment or Employment after Exit: The Effect of an Entrepreneur’s Age and Gender. Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research. Babson, 1-30
- Salvato C., Chirico F., Sharma P. (2010) Understanding exit from the founder’s business in family firms.. In Stewart A, Lumpkin G.T. and Katz J.A. (Eds). Advances in Entrepreneurship, Firm Emergence and Growth, Emerald Group Publishing, 12, 31–85.
- Chirico F., Colombo G. (2008) An experimental examination of the FITS family-business model: new insights from a simulation study through system dynamics. In Butler J.E. and Phan P.H. (eds). Research in Entrepreneurship and Management. Information Age Press of Greenwich, CT. (forthcoming, 2008)
- Chirico F. (2008) Knowledge models in family business: evidence from Ticino region (Switzerland). In Gupta, V., Levenburg, N., Moore, L., Motwani, J., and Schwarz, T., (eds.).Culture-Specific Models of Family Businesses: A Compendium using GLOBE Paradigm. ICFAI University Press US.
- Colombo G., Koiranen M., Chirico F. (2008) Le imprese familiari: Sistemi di generazione di valore attraverso le generazioni. Mulino Editore.
- Chirico F., Salvato C. (2008) L'integrazione della conoscenza quale fattore di successo nelle imprese familiari operanti in contesti dinamici. CEDAM
- Salvato C., Chirico F., Sharma P. (2008) Strategie di ridimensionamento e di uscita dal mercato nelle imprese familiari. Mulino Editore
- Salvato C., Pernicone M., Chirico F. (2007) Dynamic capabilities and value creation in family controlled businesses: insights from comparative case studies. IFERA 2006 BEST PAPER AWARD. Dimensions on Family Business Research, Vol 2, No 37, pp 18-44.
- Kansikas J., Chirico F. (2007) Dynamic Capabilities in Family Business Product Development. Discussion Papers on Family Business and Ownership Research, No. 338. University of Jyvaskyla.
- Chirico F. (2007) Family inertia and value creation in family firms. Are they compatible? New Insights from a simulation study. Dimensions on Family Business Research, Vol 2, No 37, pp 45-93.
- Chirico F. (2007) The business failure in the 'start-up phase' and future research in family business.. Dimensions on Family Business Research, Vol 1, No 36, pp 107-119.
- Colombo G., Koiranen M., Chirico F. (2006) Understanding family businesses as value creation systems through system dynamics. Family firms as arenas for trans-generational value creation: a qualitative and computational approach. University of Jyvaskyla Press.