AI deals with intelligent behavior, learning, and adaptation in machines, robots and body-less computer programs. The goal of this course is to investigate advanced AI models and algorithms useful to solve real-world search, constraint satisfaction, games and machine learning problems also in case of unprecise and stochastic knowledge.
- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach (3rd Edition) by Stuart Russell, Peter Norvig
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics) Christopher M. Bishop
- Probabilistic Graphical Models. Covers factor graphs and Bayesian networks, Koller and Friedman.
- Course Material in English will be provided to the students
- Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence, Core course, Lecture, 2nd year
- Master of Science in Financial Technology and Computing, Core course, Lecture, 2nd year