S&DE Atelier: Software Analytics
Mazuera Rozo A.
To acquire competences needed to analyze complex software systems and improve their maintenance and evolution.
The course is focused on the study of techniques related to the mining and analysis of structured and unstructured data in software repositories, defect prediction and analysis, and empirical software engineering. A solid basis in object-oriented programming and software engineering is required.
Students will apply the acquired expertise in the context of a software analytics project running throughout the semester. Competences related to empirical software engineering will be applied in the context of a mining challenge involving real data from software repositories.
The final grade is defined based on the assignments submitted by the student throughout the semester.
- Data Design & Modeling
- Software Design & Modeling
- Experimentation in Software Engineering. C. Wohlin, P. Runeson, M. Höst, M.C. Ohlsson, B.Regnell, A. Wesslén. Springer, 2012
- Evolving Software Systems. T. Mens, A. Serebrenik, A. Cleve. Springer, 2012
- Why programs fail: A Guide to Systematic Debugging. A. Zeller. Elsevier. 2009
- Master of Science in Software & Data Engineering, Core course, Atélier, 2nd year