Digital Fashion Communication: Conversations with Industry Experts
This course aims to bridge theoretical concepts presented during other courses of this Master to the industry reality and the everyday life issues of industry experts working in the digital fashion domain. Guest speakers working both in the fashion domain and digital agencies, coming from international corporations and start-ups, will be invited to share their challenges and solutions. This course will also bring the experiences of USI alumnae/i working in the digital fashion domain, who will share with the students their career paths, everyday working life, and future professional scenarios.
The goals of the course are to help students to:
- figure out possible career/internship opportunities;
- evaluate potential Master thesis topics;
- meet professionals with similar academic backgrounds;
- promote knowledge sharing and opportunities for further collaborations with industry players.
The course will include ad-hoc pre-reading materials, introductory discussions and debriefing sessions.
The final assessment will be based on a group project, individual in-class participation, and a final written report.
Students are provided with a list of mandatory and optional readings for the course.
- Master of Science in Digital Fashion Communication, Lecture, 1st year