Conversations with industry experts on Investor Relations
Financing options before the IPO
The IR Function
Financial Communication for Financial Institutions
The Family Office side
Equity Capital Market & the IPO process
SPAC deal case study:
The successful IPO of Zegna Group
Recent trends in managing IR
The Financial Media Ecosystem
The Debt Capital Market side
- The course broad scope is to provide students with an adequate knowledge of the Investor Relations business practice and in particular of its interaction with the different Financial Market stakeholders.
- The course aims to provide a glimpse of what implies to be a listed company, starting from the complex IPO process - a game-changer decision for the entrepreneur - and of what it takes to maintain an effective interaction with the Financial market main actors.
- Another course goal is to illustrate what is expected by an IR officer responsible for the financial communication and how this communication can play a pivotal role in effectively positioning companies on the Market.
- All the above is achieved through a hands-on approach, bringing on board the testimonial of selected Finance Professional and Business Leaders sharing with the Students their experience and competencies covering the entire spectrum of the Investor Relations ecosystem.
Attendance 70% mandatory
Final written exam
- Classes content /Speakers’ presentations
- Additional references to be eventually provided during course as applicable