Research and Transfer Service (SRIT)
The Research and Transfer Service supports researchers of the Università della Svizzera italiana (USI). Its main objective is to provide support to researchers with regard to the acquisition and management of research grants, and advice on research data management.
In particular, the service supports researchers with the following activities:
- Information on funding opportunities (provided through the service website and newsletters);
- Specific information on each funding programme;
- Support and advise for application preparation;
- Support and advice to write a Data Management Plan;
- Project administration and financial management;
- Technology transfer activities;
- Support and advice for the acquisition, management, sharing and reuse of research data;
- Support in the implementation of the strategy on Open Research Data.