Institute of Communication and Public Policy (ICPP)
The Institute of Communication and Public Policy (ICPP) covers three main research areas:
- Public Integrity (GRIP): projects that analyse and measure the challenges and impacts of governance initiatives in the broader public sector (transparency, anti-corruption and accountability)
- Social Marketing (BeCHANGE): focuses on research that examines determinants of health and health-related behaviors and strategies to change behavior.
- Intercultural Communication: a transversal and interdisciplinary field that examines interactions and representations in the context of formation, negotiation and contestation of culture.
The courses offered by the Institute are:
- Core courses for the Bachelors degree and for specialization in "Public Communication"
- Master courses in public communication in the Public Management and Policy MA Programme (PMP)
- Courses linked to different summer schools at USI and abroad
- Master of Advanced Studies in Intercultural Communication (MIC) and Master of Advanced Studies in Education Management for managers of educational institutes (GeFo).