At the end of this course, students should:
- Be able to interpret a company´s financial statements, at least in broad terms;
- Understand where the company´s value comes from;
- Understand the principles for determining the value of shares and other financial assets;
- Understand the concept of informational efficiency;
- Understand the debate between the proponents of the Efficient Market Hypothesis and the Behavioral Finance school.
Stephen Ross, Randolph Westerfield, Jeffrey Jaffe, Bradford Jordan - Corporate Finance: European Edition - David Hillier, University of Leeds - ISBN: 9780077121150