Docente titolare del corso
This course teaches the logic underlying the firm’s financial decisions: investment, financing, and payout policies.
Description / Program
The main themes of the course are:
- What is corporate finance?
- The concept of value
- The discounted cash-flow (DCF) method in theory and practice
- Capital budgeting decisions
- Market efficiency and financial policy
- Financial structure and the Modigliani-Miller theorem
- Payout policies: dividends and share repurchases.
Learning Method / Style of Lessons
In class with exercises
Compliant with COVID-19 guidelines.
Written exam in examination session.
Corporate Finance, plus MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText, Global Edition (Fourth Edition), Pearson 2016, ISBN13: 9781292163031