Financial Accounting (Management)
The course reviews the following main issues:
- The role of accounting
- The process of accumulating, identifying, measuring and recording financial information
- The framework for making business decisions using financial statements information
- Operating decisions and the income statement
- Adjustments, financial Statements and the quality of earnings
- Statement of cash flow
- Accounting for sales, inventories, long-lived assets and liabilities.
- How to analyze the income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flow.
The main objective of the course is to teach students to read, understand and analyze the financial statements.
Modalità di insegnamento
The teaching methods include formal lectures and practical exercises. The lectures will provide the theoretical foundations and the main concepts of accounting that will be applied to case discussions and exercises.
Attendance is highly recommended.
Students will be evaluated based on closed books written exam.
- Master of Science in Economics in Management, Lezione, Core course for "First degree in any other subject", 1° anno
- Master of Science in Management and Informatics, Lezione, 1° anno