Business Process Modeling, Management and Mining
Docente titolare del corso
Business Process Management combines knowledge from information technology and management sciences and applies it to the automation, analysis, monitoring and improvement of operational business processes within large and small organizations. Without well-designed and well-defined process models, to be reliably and efficiently executed, organizations are unable to compete and will not survive in modern globalized marketplaces.
This lecture will introduce the students with notations and methodologies for modeling business processes and support their simulation, improvement, mining and execution within process-oriented information systems.
Modalità di insegnamento
It features a mix of theoretical lectures with hands-on tutorials and practical assignments.
Mastery checks during the semester, with optional oral exam.
- Pautasso, Cesare. Business Process Modeling, Management and Mining: visual lecture notes. LeanPub, 2022. (https://leanpub.com/business-process-management)
- Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence, Lezione, A scelta, 1° anno
- Master of Science in Informatics, Lezione, Information Systems, A scelta, 1° anno
- Master of Science in Informatics, Lezione, Information Systems, A scelta, 2° anno
- Master of Science in Management and Informatics, Lezione, 1° anno