Docente titolare del corso
Architecture is not only necessary as the global blueprint to manage the complexity of large software systems, but should also be seen as the focus of the main design decisions influencing the quality attributes of the resulting system. Content: Quality Attributes, Descriptive vs. Prescriptive Architecture, Architectural Modeling, Architectural Styles and Patterns, Modularity and Components, Reusability and Interfaces, Composability and Connectors, Compatibility and Coupling, Deployability, Portability and Containers, Availability, Scalability and Services, Flexibility and Microservices
This class teaches the students to structure complex and large software systems using software components, containers, services and connectors while keeping track of the rationale behind their design decisions with architectural decision records.
Modalità di insegnamento
Following a flipped class method, it features a mix of theoretical lectures with weekly modeling assignments and design workshops presented by the students.
Mastery checks during the semester followed by an optional oral exam
- Pautasso, Cesare. Software Architecture: visual lecture notes. Leanpub, 2022. (https://leanpub.com/software-architecture)
- Master of Science in Financial Technology and Computing, Lezione, A scelta, 2° anno
- Master of Science in Informatics, Lezione, Software Development, A scelta, 1° anno
- Master of Science in Informatics, Lezione, Software Development, A scelta, 2° anno
- Master of Science in Software & Data Engineering, Lezione, 1° anno
- Software Design & Modeling, Furia C. A., Venâncio Marcílio D., SA 2021-2022