Advanced Java Programming
This course teaches concepts of object-oriented, functional, and concurrent programming that help create complex software systems that are extensible and scalable. It also introduces advanced profiling and program-analysis techniques for identifying performance bottlenecks in such systems and for optimizing them. These concepts are explained in the context of the Java programming language and Java Virtual Machine.
- Understand advanced concepts of Java programming, such as generic, functional and concurrent programming.
- Understand the principles of dynamic program analysis, profiling, and instrumentation on the Java Virtual Machine.
Modalità di insegnamento
Lectures, tutorials, and exercises on the course topics.
The examination consists of periodic assignments, a project, and a final exam.
- Master of Science in Informatics, Lezione, Programming languages, A scelta, 1° anno
- Master of Science in Informatics, Lezione, Programming languages, A scelta, 2° anno
- Master of Science in Software & Data Engineering, Lezione, A scelta, 1° anno
- Master of Science in Software & Data Engineering, Lezione, A scelta, 2° anno