Humanitarian Operations (HORC)
Our objective is to study human behavior and decision-making of practitioners during humanitarian operations in the goal of gaining a better understanding of current humanitarian operations management and helping forge future theory and practical tools to improve the sector of humanitarian aid.
Our mission is to develop applied research that can improve the projects in humanitarian organizations from several different areas of management;
- Behavior in Humanitarian Logistics
- Simulation Models of Logistics Strategies
- Optimization of Logistics Distribution
- Improved Supply Chain Design
- Supply Chain Mapping and Performance