Software Atelier 3: The Web
The ultimate goal of the Informatics Atelier is to teach the student to become a computing professional. To this end, the atelier gives an introduction to the role of computing and computer scientists in the professional world as well as society in general and provides an environment for the students to learn about and use specific software tools, work with other students in group projects, and effectively present the results of their projects.
Students will be supported during their learning with mastery checks, giving them continuous feedback as they progress through the foundational material. Once they have shown mastery, they can start working on projects.
No final exam. Students will be evaluated based on mastery checks and their contribution to team projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Informatics, Lecture, 2nd year
- Computer Networking, Santini S., Alecci L., Laporte M., SP 2022
- Data Management, Eugster P. T., Otoni R. B., Rovelli D., Zohdinasab T., SP 2023
- Programming Fundamentals 1, Furia C. A., Blasi A., Heydarov R., Rezaalipour M., Zohdinasab T., SA 2021-2022
- Programming Fundamentals 2, Hauswirth M., Miotti P., SP 2023