Executive Master in Business Administration (EMBA)
The USI EMBA 10 starts in September 2021 and continues through March 2023. Classes are held in Lugano every month, for fourteen months and are taught partially on line and on site. One day in asynchronous and one transformational weekend: Saturday & Sunday from 8.30am to 17.30pm.
The program consists of twelve core courses, one of these will be abroad (California, USA), two advanced courses and a three- month project work at the end of the program.
Classroom teaching is combined with online learning. The courses will begin with one day in e-learning delivered before the module on site starts. The courses will be taught one per month for two consecutives days: Saturday & Sunday. After each course there will be the open book assignment.
Roads to disruption
- Innovative content, focus on digital transformation, change and sustainability
- Distinguished, world- class faculty and guest speakers with extensive experience: both from leading international business schools and from strategic consulting companies around the world.
- Weekend format: Lessons will be held Saturday and Sunday. In this way, Executive MBA participants can continue working full-time while they study, simultaneously advancing their careers and their professional and personal development.
- Personalized learning experience: thanks to the small class size of twenty participants, exchanges between participants and faculty are meaningful and tutoring ensures that each individual gains the maximum from the courses.
- Highly international student profile, 12 years average of working experience
- Personalised career development services
- Study in thriving Lugano, Switzerland, at the center of Europe’s cultural and business hubs
The program operates on a rolling admissions policy. Since class size is limited, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible. For the course starting in September 2021, the final deadline for submitting applications is August 31, 2021.