This course teaches the logic underlying the firm’s financial decisions: investment, financing, and payout policies.
The main themes of the course are:
- What is corporate finance?
- The concept of value
- The discounted cash-flow (DCF) method in theory and practice
- Capital budgeting decisions
- Market efficiency and financial policy
- Financial structure and the Modigliani-Miller theorem
- Payout policies: dividends and share repurchases.
Corporate Finance, plus MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText, Global Edition (Fourth Edition), Pearson 2016, ISBN13: 9781292163031
Master of Science in Economics in Finance, Core course, Minor in Digital Finance, 1st year
Master of Science in Economics in Finance, Core course, Minor in Quantitative Finance, 1st year
Master of Science in Economics in Finance, Core course, Minor in Banking and Finance, 1st year