Software Quality & Testing
Avoiding failures in software systems by construction is impossible. This course is about methodologies, techniques and tools to check the quality of software systems, identify and remove faults before software deployment to reduce the possibility of runtime failures. Students will see the many facets of the problem and will learn methodologies, approaches and techniques to check the quality of complex software systems. Students will see the different approaches to testing and analysis and will understand the interplay of testing and analysis within the software development process.
- Pezzè Young, Software Testing and Analysis, The book is given to students for free.
- Papers and handouts provided on iCorsi3
- Master of Science in Financial Technology and Computing, Core course, Lecture, 1st year
- Master of Science in Management and Informatics, Elective course, Lecture, 1st year
- Master of Science in Management and Informatics, Elective course, Lecture, 2nd year
- Master of Science in Software & Data Engineering, Elective course, Lecture, 1st year