Global Investment Research
Master students can take the course if they have passed “Accounting”, “Financial Statement Analysis” and “Corporate Finance”. A basic knowledge of accounting and valuation is required to successfully participate in this course.
The CFA Research Challenge is composed of university teams of 3-5 students mentored by a professor and industry professionals in writing an equity research report on a publicly traded company. The teams present their findings to a panel of experts.
The goal of the CFA Institute Research Challenge is to gather together university students, investment industry professionals, and representatives from a publicly traded company for local, regional, and global competition. This annual educational initiative promotes best practices in equity research through mentoring and intensive training in company analysis and presentation skills.
Mentored self-study, writing of a report, occasional lectures, student presentations
Compliant with COVID-19 guidelines.
Research report (written) and presentation (oral) in front of an expert jury. Both parts count 50% of the final grade.
- Master of Science in Economics in Finance, Lecture, Electives o Field Project o Semestre all'estero (Digital Finance), Elective, 2nd year
- Master of Science in Economics in Finance, Lecture, Electives o Field Project o Semestre all'estero (Banking and Finance), Elective, 2nd year
- Master of Science in Economics in Finance, Lecture, Electives o Field Project o Semestre all'estero (Quantitative Finance), Elective, 2nd year
- Corporate Finance, Frésard L., Oreški T., SA 2021-2022
- Financial Accounting, Seistrajkova B., SA 2021-2022
- Financial Statement Analysis, Nowak E., Seistrajkova B., SP 2022