Software Quality & Testing
This course is about methodologies, techniques and tools to check the quality of software systems, identify and remove faults. Students learn methodologies, approaches and techniques to check the quality of complex software systems. Students see the different approaches to testing and analysis and understand the interplay of testing and analysis within the software development process.
Software quality is a paramount element of software systems, and software testing and program analysis are the core approaches to asses software systems. This course provides the core background for organizing and executing a thorough quality process. It provides technical and organizational capabilities for software quality manager and quality scientists.
The course is a flip learning course: students start working by studying material and practicing homework that is discussed in class. The topic is completed with lectures and assignments graded with in class presentations.
The grading of the course is based primarily on the assignments that are presented individually in class, on the participation to the tram activities in the class, and marginally to the homework that is assigned in preparation to the lectures.
- Master of Science in Financial Technology and Computing, Lecture, 1st year
- Master of Science in Informatics, Lecture, Software Development, Elective, 1st year
- Master of Science in Informatics, Lecture, Software Development, Elective, 2nd year
- Master of Science in Management and Informatics, Lecture, Elective, 1st year
- Master of Science in Management and Informatics, Lecture, Elective, 2nd year
- Master of Science in Software & Data Engineering, Lecture, Elective, 1st year