Financial Statement Analysis I
The course covers the following main topics:
- Accounting Clinic (general review of the main financial statements)
- Methods to Analyse Financial Statements (ratio, time-series and cross-sectional analysis)
- Introduction to Investing and Valuation
- How Financial Statements are Used in Valuation
- Relative Valuation Models
- Absolute Valuation Models (DDM and DCF)
The covered topics will be examined in detail and applied to value the equity of multinational listed companies.
The objective of the course is to teach students to analyze financial statements and to use them to make business and investment decisions.
Formal lectures and practical exercises