Institute for Public Communication (ICP)
The Institute of Public Communication (ICP) covers three main research areas:
- Public Communication: deals with the distinct but organically linked sectors of the political, institutional and social communication of public or private institutions which work in local, national and international contexts
- Social Marketing (BeCHANGE): involves social marketing projects and health promotion through the use of communication technologies on local and international scales
- Intercultural Communication: a transversal and interdisciplinary field that examines interaction in which interlocutors (individuals, social actors, media) have different cultural references
The courses offered by the Institute are:
- Core courses for the Bachelors degree and for specialization in "Public Communication"
- Master courses in public communication in the Public Management and Policy MA Programme (PMP)
- Courses linked to different summer schools at USI and abroad
- Master of Advanced Studies in Intercultural Communication (MIC) and Master of Advanced Studies in Education Management for managers of educational institutes (GeFo).