Rudi Palmieri (Herisau, 1981) is Senior Lecturer in Strategic Communication at the University of Liverpool. More information on his academic activity can be found here: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/communication-and-media/staff/rudi-palmieri/
- Argumentation in institutional contexts: analysis and evaluation.
- Strategic communication, Business communication,
- Theory of reasoning and argumentation.
- Argumentation and rhetoric in corporate reporting, voluntary disclosure activities (conference calls, profit warnings,etc.) and financial journalism.
- M&A/Takeover communication.
- Crisis communication for trust restoration and image repair .