Cristina Saporiti works as Program Manager at Executive MBA organized by Faculty of Economics.
She holds Degree in International Law (2009) - Università Cattolica, Milan, Italia, with a thesis about "Radbruch's Formula".
Moreover, in 1998 she graduated in Political Sciences, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, with a thesis about "The Pilot Projects financed by the European Union".
She attended several executive courses on Key Account Management, Marketing, Sales and Communication at SDA Bocconi School of Management, Italy and Kellogg School of Management, USA.
She worked for SDA Bocconi School of Management, Milan, Italy as:
In Company Projects Coordinator, Masters Division Career Development Service (1999 - 2004)
- Developing partnerships between companies and the Business School, marketing and managing field projects - Group, Individual, and Internship – as a part of the MBA and MIEM Master degree. Implementing the database with new Italian and foreign company contacts. Visiting Companies and presenting the portfolio.
- Providing support in defining project content. Providing logistics and administrative support to project activities. Managing internal relations between students and faculty (presentations/evaluation system/feedback). Responsible for planning and budget for the MBA and MIEM programs (preparing contracts/individual and global budget/reporting and billing statements).
- Managing key clients: industry, services, and consultant sectors.
- Providing counseling services, one-on-one help, meetings and recruiting services to companies and MBA and MIEM participants. Content and organizational support to placement and career coaching activities for MBAs.
- Organizing events, on-campus company presentations, career days, providing contact with the global business world and the International Organizations
Program Manager, Marketing Department (2004 - 2006)
- Developing and implementing the marketing plan of all the executive education initiatives of the Marketing Department, identifying the target of each product; reporting and analysis of the return on investments (ROI). Responsible for the promotion of the managed programs. Managing the website of the Marketing Community (a Marketing Manager Network).
- Planning building processes to launch the first edition of the double-degree Executive Master in Marketing and Sales, in partnership with ESADE Business School, Spain and in collaboration with Goizueta Business School, USA, through competitive analysis (Italian/International markets). Contributing to the definition of the schedule of the Master and managing the distance-learning platform.
- Supporting key account activities.
- Contributing to the definition of marketing plans, positioning, and pricing, competitive analysis, customer care process of the executive education open programs in marketing, sales, communication, corporate governance, small and medium enterprises, production, technology, strategy, entrepreneurship fields. Performing market analysis – competitive analysis. Developing and implementing communications strategies and plans.
- Assessing achievement of marketing objectives and evaluating program performances. Monitoring return on investment processes (ROI).
- Managing and coordinating advertising. Arranging the promotional materials (i. e. leaflets/postcards/billboards).
- Identifying end users and the more profitable promotional channels to develop the marketing activities (media press - web - new media, social media, unconventional marketing)
- Trait d'union between the faculty and all the organizational/administrative processes of the School, presentations to the Directors and the Programs Coordinators.
- Contributing to the launch of the international programs including the “flagship” program of the School for top management, the SEP - Senior Executive Program.
- Providing advice to the customer to identify the most suitable training.