The module called Circulation deepens the area related to the heart, large vessels and peripheral circulation. 3 of the total 4 weeks of this module are dedicated to the cardiac area and are divided according to the leading symptoms. The first week deals with pathologies that mainly manifest as chest pain. In the second week, the focus is on heart diseases that cause breathlessness (dyspnea), while in the third week, under the palpitation cap, the different cardiac arrhythmias are reviewed. During the last week, the different circulatory pathologies are discussed, both of the arterial (claudication) and of the venous axis (thrombosis). During the course of the module, students have the opportunity to confront the most frequent pathologies affecting the cardiovascular area, to see and visit patients who are affected and to prepare cases that they will present to their colleagues. Furthermore, there are 3 hours of group lessons on the electrocardiogram, 4 hours on cardiovascular diagnostic techniques and 1 hour of e-health in cardiology (telemedicine and virtual cardiology). The last hour of the week is dedicated to assessment, on one hand to take stock of what students learned during the week and on the other hand to collect feedback from the students’ experiences.
Elenco dei corsi
- Case 01-02: Presentation of cases related to: Cardiac palpitation, Capoferri M., Di Valentino M., Oezkartal T.
- Case 01-1: Presentation of cases related to chest pain, Moccetti M., Sürder D., Theologou T.
- Case 01-3: Presentation of cases related to cardiac dyspnoea, Moschovitis G. (. A., Scopigni F. R., Sürder D.
- Case 01-4: Presentation of cases related to vascular disorders, Canevascini R., Prouse G., Robaldo A.
- Case 02-1: ECG I – The ischemic ECG, Conte G., Regoli F. D.
- Case 02-3: ECG - specific pattern, Conte G., Menafoglio A.
- Case 02-4A: ECG - Arrhythmia, Conte G., Regoli F. D.
- Case 02-4B: ECG - Arrhythmia, Conte G., Oezkartal T., Regoli F. D.
- Case 02-4C: ECG - Arrhythmia, Conte G., Menafoglio A.
- Case 03-1: Diagnostic test in cardiology, Moccetti M., Regoli F. D.
- Case 03-2: Diagnostic test in cardiolog, Foglia P.
- Case 03-3: Diagnostic test in cardiology, Schlossbauer S. A.
- Case 03-4: Doppler, Stellio A.
- Circulation repetition bloc, Pedrazzini G.
- Multidiscipl. 01-1: Acute chest pain, Demertzis S., Pedrazzini G., Wyttenbach R.
- Multidiscipl. 01-2: Acute cardiac pump failure, Arrigo M., Cassina T., Ferrari E.
- Multidiscipl. 01-3: Out-of-hospital Cardiac arrest, Auricchio A., Casso G., Schild B.
- Multidiscipl. 01-4: When the pipes are clogged, Giovannacci L., Stricker H., Van den Berg J. C.
- Test 01: Summary of the week to assess the achievement of the learning objectives, Pedrazzini G.
- Test 04: Summary of the week to assess the achievement of the learning objectives, Stricker H.
- Test 2: Summary of the week to assess the achievement of the learning objectives, Auricchio A.
- Test 3: Summary of the week to assess the achievement of the learning objectives, Pedrazzini G.
- Theory 01-1: Chronic chest pain, Demertzis S., Pedrazzini G.
- Theory 01-2: Palpitation and syncope in juvenile population and other rare CV-diseases, Conte G., Demertzis S.
- Theory 01-3: Abnormal auscultation, Demertzis S., Pedrazzini G., Schlossbauer S. A.
- Theory 01-4: The painful, swollen leg, Chevili S., Stricker H.
- Theory 02-1: What threatens and what protects our vessels, Vassalli G.
- Theory 02-2: Palpitation and syncope in adults, Auricchio A.
- Theory 02-3: Chronic cardiac pump failure, Pedrazzini G., Scopigni F. R.
- Theory 02-4: Claudication and gangrene, Giovannacci L., Stricker H.
- Theory 03-1: Statins and other antilipemic agents, Ceschi A. E.
- Theory 03-2: Antiarrhytmic drugs, Limongelli V.
- Master in Medicina, Corso obbligatorio, 1° anno