Institute of Marketing and Communication Management (IMCA)
In progress (4)
- Mengis J. (2022) A Practice-theoretical Account of Organizational Attention
- Pellandini-Simányi L. (2021) Social patterning of economic subjectivities and the digital transformation of retail finance in Switzerland
- Gibbert M. (2020) Teaching Sustainability Contextually: South-North Learning from the Best
- Gibbert M. (2020) Does it ‘pay’ to be on time? Different conceptualizations of time in qualitative theorizing and the link to citation impact.
- Gibbert M. (2017) (How) are Outliers Used for Theory Building in Management and Organization Science? The Link Between Rigor and Impact in Deviant Case Analysis
- Pellandini-Simányi L. (2017) Driving forces of the financialization of everyday life
- Seele P. (2017) Greenwashing accusations and their effect on CSR trust in B2B settings. Does it pay not to engage in greenwashing?
- Mengis J., Lurati F. (2016) The Role of Spatiotemporality in Identity Translation Work: A Processual Account
- Hofstetter R. (2015) The Benefits of Thinking Less: How Deliberation Can Harm Consumer Judgment
- Seele P. (2014) The “Credibility Gap” in CSR Reporting: Analyzing Contents and Stakeholders’ Perceptions of CSR Reports from 11 European Countries
- Seele P. (2013) STUDIUM SUSTAINALE - Developing, Testing and Analysing a Teaching Concept Marging studium generale -Context-Studies with Sustainable Development
- Gibbert M. (2012) When do different category formats influence mass customization decisions?
- Gibbert M. (2011) Does it pay to be rigorous? The link between validity, reliability and impact in management case-study research
- Haas A., Snehota I. (2010) Value Orientation of Salespeople: Conceptualization, Consequences, Antecedents, and Contingencies
- Eppler M., Lanza M. (2006) Viz.ch - An E-learning Course on Visual Literacy for Communication, Engineering and Business
- Rigotti E. (2004) ARGUMENTUM - Argumentum
- Eppler M. (2003) Comunicazione del sapere tra gli esperti e i responsabili delle decisioni nel campo del management